Wednesday, December 5, 2012

IT IS SAD, I FAILED TO TRAVEL TO BURY PAUL KINENE!

It is sad; I have not been able to attend the burial of Paul. I had thought that I would get to pay for transport at Mengo. As I arrived, the bus was already starting on its journey, so I had no opportunity to get on board! The mini bus that followed on was equally full. I resorted to the taxi park. At the park, someone directed me to a vehicle which was out of th queue. When I was informed, I got to the right one when it needed just one person, so I did not get opportunity. Checking on time, it was less than an hour to 2pm. I resigned. To the Namutamba community, there is need to better coordinate transport. As announcements for Paul's death were made, the transport arrangement could have been mentioned. That eases traveling to Namutamba. “May Paul's soul rest in peace” Amen William Kituuka

No comments:

Post a Comment