Tuesday, December 4, 2012

PAUL KINENE HAS PASSED ON BURIAL 2PM TODAY AT NAMUTAMBA

TAATA NE MAAMA KINENE NGA KITALO EKYA PAUL! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ It is so sad that the Kinene family has yet lost a 3rd child! It is very sad. It is very sad to learn that Paul Kinine has passed on! I remember Paul a hard working boy in child hood. He was like his father, a boy who loved the same trade as Taata Kinene. I happen to listen to personal announcements and at past 5pm, I heard the announcement that Paul had breathed his last and was due for burial today at Namutamba at 2pm. It is very sad to see Paul also following the other two members of the family. To those of us who benefitted so much from the services of the Kinene's it is sad. I remember Mrs Kinene as my teacher in the infant section, then Mr Kinene who not only used to take us back to school, but was responsible for the water system at Namutamba, repairing electric installations and constructions just to mention a few. To Mr and Mrs Kinene, I can only say, we are short of words. Tubakwasa Mukama. Mukama yebazibwe. William Kituuka

No comments:

Post a Comment